Thursday, May 25
10:45 – 11:45 am
Strand: Content in Practice
As you produce content for today’s classrooms, you naturally have to be thinking about what will be expected for tomorrow’s schools. But how can you prepare for an ever-changing, unpredictable future? This session lays out the key issues that will be explored in greater depth during the rest of Content in Practice breakout sessions:
- What assumptions can you make about the future?
- What kind of research should you be doing?
- How can you leverage your current product creation to prepare for the future?
The session will offer advice and tips as part of a conversation with an educational product-development guru who will share past experiences and future predictions.
Moderator: Ira Wolfman, POE Communication
- Miriam Gilbert, Rosen Publishing
- Judy Goldberg, Scholastic