December 15, 2016-February 15, 2017
February 16-March 31, 2017
April 1, 2017-Conference start
*Group rates are available to members. Please contact Rachel Burgos at 202-220-4550 for more information.
In addition to the sessions, full conference registration includes:
- Your selection of pre-conference forum
- Game Night
- AAP Celebrates the Golden Lamp Awards and Lamplighter Honors (dinner on the evening of May 25)
- All breakfasts and lunches
- All networking events, including the opening reception and networking breaks
Important notes on à la carte items:
- It is not possible to attend both the Ed Tech Forum AND the Content Forum or Marketing Forum as these events run concurrently. You may attend both the Content Forum and the Marketing Forum.
- CIC attendees can select their pre-conference Forum and AAP Celebrates from the main CIC registration. Only attendees who are registering for a Forum or the Celebration and not the CIC need to use one of the links below.
- If you have already registered for the CIC and want to add an à la carte item at a later date, please contact the PreK-12 Learning Group at 202-220-4550.
À la Carte Member
|À la Carte Non-Member|
|One-Day Registration (May 25)
|Ed Tech Forum Only||$0||$399||$499|
|Content Forum Only
|Sales & Marketing Forum Only||$0||$199||$299|
|AAP Celebrates Only||$0||$175||$175|
All cancellations must be made in writing to Rachel Burgos. (Email is acceptable.) Any cancellations received before May 5, 2017, will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received on or after May 5.
Contact Rachel Burgos at 202-220-4550.
Plan your trip
View additional information about travel to Philadelphia, PA.