May 24, 2017
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut St.
Philadephia, PA 19106
(See below for directions for getting to the Foundation from the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.)
Join us or three Forums that delve deep into global issues and strategies impacting your business.
- Ed Tech Forum – Making Student-Centered Learning Sustainable: Identifying technologies critical to creating successful solutions
- Content Forum – Content Creators’ Reboot
- Marketing Forum – Navigating a Complex and Fragmented Market
Registration is free for CIC attendees. Click here for registration fees if you are not attending the CIC.
Three Ways to get from the Loews to the Foundation
- Walking: get walking directions here. One of the biggest advantages of walking is once you get to 6th Street you enter the historical district of the city. If you choose to go down Chestnut Street instead of Market Street you will pass the Liberty Bell (yes, you will be able to see it because the building is glass) and Independence Hall.
- Cab: There are cabs in the front of the hotel Since CHF is less than a mile the cab ride is fairly inexpensive.
- Bus: The best buses to take are at the corner of Chestnut and Twelfth Streets, one block from the Loews. You can take either the 21 or the 42 and they leave every five minutes. The bus fare is $2.25. The machine, which is on the bus, takes both paper currency and coins. You MUST have the exact amount. No change is given. Both buses travel down Chestnut Street and closes stop is 4th and Chestnut. Once you exit the bus, CHF is ½ block east on Chestnut Street on the north (left) side of the street.